Residence Permit

Residence Permit, Laws & Regulations

After entering China on an X1 Student Visa, all DKU students are required by immigration policy to apply for a Residence Permit within 30 days of entry. For more information on obtaining your Residence Permit (and the difference between your X1 Student Visa and Residence Permit), please refer to the International Students’ Zone.

Law & Regulation in China: A General Guidance Video from the Nanjing Public Security Entry & Exit Bureau