Environmental Health & Safety
Welcome to Duke Kunshan Office of Environmental Health & Safety
The mission of Duke Kunshan University’s Office of Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) is to support the overall goals of Duke Kunshan University by developing, implementing, and administering comprehensive EH&S programs and policies to reduce incidents and environmental impact while ensuring compliance with applicable occupational health and safety regulations, standards and best management practices. EH&S works collaboratively with students, faculty, and staff to promote a culture of safety. We serve the university community by providing program development, workplace safety assessments, training, consultation, and guidance on environmental health and safety issues.
Vision: To become a nationally recognized leader and innovator in campus Environmental Health and Safety.
- Collaboration: Build and promote a culture of safety through collaboration and encourage an open exchange of ideas and information.
- Diversity: Continually strive to promote a culture of inclusivity, compassion, and mutual respect in our University community.
- Excellence: Continuously support and encourage professional development of EH&S staff to expand our technical expertise and improve our abilities, skills, and knowledge.
- Innovation: Find creative ways to solve EH&S-related problems.
- Service: Provide high-quality EH&S services through collaborative engagement and unwavering professionalism.