Crisis Services

If you or someone you know is currently in crisis and needs to speak to someone, you can refer to the following resource. Consultation with CAPS is available if help is needed in determining what service fits for your need.

  • DKU Emergency Hotline: 0512-3665-7110 (You will be referred to CAPS duty call if it is mental health crisis)
  • Local Police Services: 110
  • CARE Team:
  • Free Counseling Hotline for Students of Universities in Jiangsu Province (in Chinese): 025-5825-5200 (24-hour during academic year)