Referral Services

Sometimes when students need long-term treatment or psychiatric assessment or treatment, CAPS will help refer students to local providers.

To receive assistance for referral services you will need to contact CAPS and make an appointment with our counselor first. After the intake session, our counselor may connect you with a Student Care Coordinator or local mental health service providers.

You can find more information of local mental health service providers in our Community Provider Database

If you want to learn more about university resource, please use the following link On Campus University Resources